Each month we organize a monthly challenge to test your skills and get out of your comfort zone. The bite sized challenges offer small rewards, but you'll also get valuable feedback from the community. Challenges change each month, you're not expected to work on your submission for the whole duration of the challenge.
Create a (single screen) game using the browser based tool Môsi, use our starter project to make sure your game adheres to the monthly challenge. You're free to use any number of colors, sprites and code but your game should consist of only a single screen.
To open the starter project click the icon for world editing twice (the globe on top) until you've got a panel where you set the title of the game. Click the title of the game, then import and select the starter project which you can download above. You can find documentation here.
🏆 The winner receives a custom designed avatar for use on Twitter, Discord or other social media!
Our judges will select the best content each month and showcase it on social media, submissions are judged based on effort and creativity. The best submission receives the reward listed above and will be featured along with two honorable mentions on the Pixeland Twitter.
• Post your submission to the Discord in the #challenge channel before the deadline.
• Tag your submission with "#submission" so the judges can find all submissions.
• Your submission should be an original creation, you're allowed to use pre-made assets.
• No racism, political content, nudity, blood or gore - keep it family friendly.
• One submission per user allowed, your submission will remain your property.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions to moderators or the community at the server.